Jesus Turn Water Into Wine Or Grape Juice
If you need information on Jesus Turn Water Into Wine Or Grape Juice, then you are in the right place.
- Jan 02, 2020 · There is simply no solid historical, cultural, exegetical, contextual, or lexical reason to understand it to have been grape juice. Those who oppose the drinking of alcohol, in any quantity, argue that Jesus would not have turned the water into wine, …
- Yet some maintain that the wine Jesus produced was a non-fermented type of wine called “new wine” (kainos neos). In this case, it would be like grape juice. Others believe that the wine Jesus created was watered down so much that one would have to suffer a severe bladder problem in order to get drunk.
- Our preacher recently preached on the passage in John 2:1-12 where Jesus performed His first miracle at Cana—turning water into wine. He stated that Jesus actually turned the water into grape juice. My pastor uses the New King James Version, and the word “wine” is used in this passage. I’m confused; what is the real truth here?
- CLAIM: Some fundamentalist interpreters argue that Jesus couldn’t have turned the water into wine, because the Bible speaks against drunkenness. Commentator Martin Hengel speaks of the “profane nature of the miracle.” Thus Jesus must have turned the wine into grape juice, or else he diluted the remaining wine with water. I
- Mar 29, 2006 · One of the key arguments advanced by those who advocate a non-alcoholic wine is that Jesus turned the water into grape juice. This argument cannot be based on any grammatical or linguistic foundation, there is none. Rather, it must be argued logically by pitting Scripture against Scripture.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Jesus Turn Water Into Wine Or Grape Juice?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Jesus Turn Water Into Wine Or Grape Juice. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.