Jansz Wine History
If you need information on Jansz Wine History, then you are in the right place.
- Jansz Wine Room and Interpretive Centre. 1216B Pipers Brook Road, Pipers Brook, Tasmania 7254 (Driving Directions)Phone: +61 (03) 6382 7066; Fax: +61 (03) 6382 7088
- Aug 03, 2019 · Could you share a bit of history of Jansz? Jansz is located in Pipers River, north east Tasmania, and has been a true pioneer when it comes to sparkling wines from Tasmania. The first vines were planted here in the 1970’s, and the vineyard at the time was called Heemskerk, named after the ship that Abel Tasman sailed when he first discovered ...
- Smiths Gully 3760. VIC Australia. Tel 61 3 9710 1575. Fax 61 3 9710 1655. Email Us. Welcome to Jansz Estate Wines - Home of the Naked Range. Thank You for taking the time to visit our site, it contains information on the following. Wine Region and Its History. The Vineyard and Its Location.
- Jennifer Doyle, Winemaker at Jansz from Tasmania, Australia Jen uses beauty of the rugged and remote landscape of Tasmania to create elegant and intense sparkling wines. Produced using Méthode Tasmanoise, this connection between the environment and the …
- Farm History Blaauwklippen was founded in 1682 by Gerrit Jansz Visser, but it wasn’t until 1688 that the first vineyards were planted in the fertile soil of the estate. Jump forward to 1899, when famed businessman and politician Cecil John Rhodes became the …
- Mar 09, 2021 · The first two wines tasted, Krelinger Brut de Blancs 2016 and Barringwood Blanc de Blanc 2015, were both made by Natalie Fryar, one of Australia’s most highly respected sparkling winemakers, who spent 14 years at Jansz before going out on her own, creating her own label, Bellebonne, and consulting to others.
- Jansz was Tasmania’s first sparkling wine to be made according to the traditional méthod champenoise and, as the only Tasmanian specialist solely devoted to the art of sparkling winemaking, Jansz Tasmania has since come to describe the technique used in creating each of their definitive wines as Méthode Tasmanoise.
- Jill Russell of Cambria Estate Winery Q&A. In honor of Women's History Month, we spoke with some of the top women winemakers working in the industry today to learn more about them, their craft, and the wines they produce. Stay tuned throughout the month of March as we update this women in wine series with more interviews and be sure to check ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Jansz Wine History?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Jansz Wine History. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.