James Halliday Wine Book
If you need information on James Halliday Wine Book, then you are in the right place.
- James Halliday is a wine critic and vigneron (vine grower) with a career spanning 30 years. He is a founder of Brokenwood and Coldstream Hills wineries in Australia, the author of more than 50 books, and a wine judge. Hugh Johnson is a world-renowned wine writer with a talent for making the science of wine easier to understand.Cited by: 21
- Oct 15, 2006 · If you read this book you get a very good vieuw of the Australian wines and winery's mr.Halliday did,as in his other books,an amazing job. for all the wine lovers out there a must buy3.4/5(6)
- James Halliday's Wine Atlas of Australia is an unrivalled volume on Australian wine by Australia's foremost wine-industry expert. From deep, supple and mouth-filling Shiraz to golden botrytised Riesling, from delicious gooseberry and grass-driven Sauvignon Blanc to the generosity of sun-kissed Chardonnay, Australia produces wines that are among the best in the world. The diversity of ...4.6/5(10)
- Great wine is a complex blend of nature, art and science. In this updated new edition of a classic book, the "how and why" of a wine's creation are examined in detail. Acclaimed wine writers James Halliday and Hugh Johnson analyze the art and science behind the winemaking process.3.8/5
- Jan 01, 2006 · James Halliday is Australia's most respected wine critic and wine writer. He has written or contributed to more than 50 books on wine since he began writing in 1979 (notable contributions include those to the Oxford Companion to Wine and the Larousse Encyclopedia of Wine). His books have been translated into Japanese, French, German, Danish ...Reviews: 1
Did you find the information you are interested in about James Halliday Wine Book?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on James Halliday Wine Book. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.