Italian Word For Winery
If you need information on Italian Word For Winery, then you are in the right place.
- How to say winery in Italian. winery. What's the Italian word for winery? Here's a list of translations. Italian Translation. azienda vinicola.
- Principal Translations/Traduzioni principali. Inglese. Italiano. winery n. noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (wine-making establishment) cantina nf. sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità.
- Oct 10, 2020 · Brut (broot) — dry sparkling wine. Cantina (can tea nuh) — another name for a winery. Cantina Sociale (can tea nuh soh chi-ah' leh) — a producer or cellar that is a member of a winegrower's cooperative. Cascina (kah shi’ nah) — a farmhouse, often used to indicate a wine estate.
- assaggio (n) taste; sample (of wine) assemblaggio blending of wines. autoclave autoclave; pressurized tank. autoctono autochthonous; native to the place where it is growing; indigenous. azienda agricola wine estate; a farm that grows grapes and produces its own wine.
- Italian Translation of “vineyard” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases.
- Italian word for "wine" is a crossword puzzle clue. Clue: Italian word for "wine" Italian word for "wine" is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 2 times. There are related clues (shown below).
- Mar 06, 2017 · IGT – acronym for “Indicazione Geografica Tipica” (typical place name), referring to wines that can come from a large variety of grapes from one geographic area. Popular with emerging wine producers, especially experimental ones. Imbottigliato – bottled (“all’origine” implies estate bottled) Invecchiato – aged.
- ANSWER: VINO. Did you find the answer for Italian word for wine? To go back to the main post you can click in this link and it will redirect you to Daily Themed Crossword June 9 2018 Answers.
- Italian wine term for winery (cellar). Carbonic Maceration. A winemaking method where uncrushed grapes are placed in a sealed vat and topped with carbon dioxide. Wines created without oxygen have low tannin and color with juicy fruit flavors and bold yeast aromas. This practice is common with entry-level Beaujolais wines. Castello
- Mar 06, 2017 · Bicchiere – drinking glass. Bicchierino – paper cup for ice cream. Bietola – Swiss chard. Bigoli – pasta made with buckwheat or whole wheat flour, and sometimes includes duck eggs. Biroldo – a type of Tuscan sausage with raisins and pine nuts. Birra – beer. Birra rossa or scura – dark beer.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Italian Word For Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Italian Word For Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.