Glass Of Wine In Spanish
If you need information on Glass Of Wine In Spanish, then you are in the right place.
- glass of wine (. glahs. uhv. wayn. ) A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house). noun. 1. (general) a. la copa de vino.
- How to say glass of wine in Spanish. glass of wine. Spanish Translation. copa de vino. More Spanish words for glass of wine. vaso de vino noun. glass of wine, wineglass.
- Drinks were defined as 1 can of bee r, 1 glass of wine, 1 c an or bottle of a wine cooler, [...] 1 cocktail, or 1 shot of liquor. vnacarenewengland.org. vnacarenewengland.org. Las bebidas se definieron como una lata. [...] de ce rveza, 1 copa de vino, 1 lat a o botella de bebida a ba se de vino, 1 có ctel o. [...]
- Inglés. Español. glass of wine n. noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (wine served in a glass) vaso de vino nm + loc adj. copa de vino nf + loc adj. I like to have a glass of wine with my meal.
- A glass of wine would help. Una copa de vino me ayudaría. Take three with a glass of wine. Toma tres con una copa de vino. Sit down and have a glass of wine. Siéntese y tome un vaso de vino. Nothing like a... nice glass of wine to loosen up the conversation.
- A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). phrase. 1. (general) a. Quisiera una copa de vino tinto, por favor. What would you like drink, sir? - I would like glass of red wine, please. ¿Qué desea para beber, señor? - Quisiera una copa de vino tinto, por favor.
- WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020: Compound Forms: Inglés. Español. glass of wine n. noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (wine served in a glass) vaso de vino nm + loc adj.
- How to say "A glass of red wine, please" in Spanish? Human translation is shown below--> HUMAN TRANSLATION. 1. Un vaso de vino tinto, por favor. A glass of red wine, please . HELP US MAKE THIS SITE BETTER. Please, take a survey and help us make a better site for you. Start survey >> Guide to Spanish bars phrases.
- wine cellar bodega f. wine expert experto (experta) m/f en vinos. wine glass = wineglass. wine grower viñador (viñadora) m/f. wine growing vinicultura f see also wine-growing. wine list lista f or carta f de vinos. wine merchant (British) vinatero (vinatera) m/f. wine press prensa f de uvas ⧫ lagar m.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Glass Of Wine In Spanish?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Glass Of Wine In Spanish. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.