Frank Of Amy Winehouse
If you need information on Frank Of Amy Winehouse, then you are in the right place.
- Frank is for Frank Sinatra, Amy's father's favorite singer. She sang songs he liked, she dressed like the era her father enjoyed musically. And, most importantly, Amy sang with her own voice in her own style as she felt the music she shared with us. You can't get any better than that.4.7/5(1K)
- Dec 02, 2003 · If a series of unfortunate comparisons (like the ones to follow) cause listeners to equate British vocalist Amy Winehouse with Macy Gray, it's only natural.Both come on like a hybrid of Billie Holiday and Lauryn Hill who's had a tipple and then attempted one more late-night set at a supper club than they should have. Despite her boozy persona and loose-limbed delivery, though, Winehouse is …8.1/10(785)
- May 15, 2020 · Released in 2003, ‘Frank’, the Ivor Novello nominated debut by North London’s Amy Winehouse, was also nominated for two Brits Awards and short-listed for the Mercury Music Prize.
- The FRANK DELUXE EDITION two-cd set from Amy Winehouse is a treasure. Jazzier than Back to Black , FRANK is a call back to another place and time. Winehouse is pure talent and it's a shame that her personal life is so out of control that it might bring the end to such a force of nature.4.7/5(1.1K)
- Nov 14, 2007 · Frank. Originally released in the UK four years ago and subsequently dissed by the artist herself, Amy Winehouse's debut finally lands on U.S. shores. The …
- Under Covers is a new series tracing the stories behind classic and groundbreaking album artworks. In the second part of the series, photographer Charles Moriarty tells us how he captured Amy Winehouse at her liveliest for the artwork for the singer’s striking 2003 debut Frank.. Before Back to Black blew up and the paparazzi circled like vultures, Amy Winehouse put out Frank.
- Feb 12, 2020 · Amy Winehouse's private life was as troubled as her music game was strong. She was haunted by personal demons and the tabloid press alike, and now, we're taking a look at one of the most heartbreaking members of the '27 Club.' This is the tragic real-life story of Amy Winehouse.Author: Pauli Poisuo
- 24 rows · Jan 24, 2009 · Amy Winehouse was an English singer and songwriter. She was best known …
- 1 day ago · Amy Jade Winehouse was born on September 14, 1983, in London, England. Raised in a middle-class household in the Southgate area, she dreamt of becoming a beloved musician early on in life. Her father Mitch would often serenade her with Frank Sinatra songs, and her grandmother Cynthia was a former singer who nurtured the youngster’s bold ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Frank Of Amy Winehouse?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Frank Of Amy Winehouse. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.