Franco Bernabei Wine
If you need information on Franco Bernabei Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Franco Bernabei’s winemaking philosophy reflects the values of a man who hails from the land where he works. With three generations of his family in wine and a degree in viticulture and enology, he has served as consultant for many of the most prestigious estates in Italy, including Folonari, Felsina, Fontodi, Sartori and Guicciardini Strozzi.
- Franco Bernabei Sartori For the past ten years Franco Bernabei, a man whom many consider to be Italy’s foremost consulting enologist, has quietly practiced his virtuoso brand of winemaking artistry at Sartori di Verona, where his initiatives are generating unprecedented levels of quality for this well-known wine …
- steel. The wine is then left to mature on its lees for 6/7 months. Franco said that this adds mouth feel and intensity. The wine is aged in bottle for at least 3 months before release. The wine has subtle floral notes with hints of pears and apricots and good acidity. $14
- Lagaria was founded in 1975 by Neil and Maria Empson. The wines are made by a longtime friend and enologist, Franco Bernabei. Lagaria is comprised of two product lines: the Lagaria Lifestyle Line and the Dolomiti Line. Points of Differentiation. Approachable, Drink Now; Food Friendly; Easy Open Screwcap; Crafted by Superstar Enologist, Franco Bernabei
- Teaming up with friend and winemaker, Franco Bernabei, they crafted Supremus from some of the best vineyards sites in Tuscany. Points of Differentiation. A cross-section of Tuscany’s best locations; Accessible early with an aim of being a food friendly wine; Fashioned by world-renown winemaker, Franco Bernabei; A nearly 50-year pedigree; The History
- Christopher spent three harvests as a cellar hand under Ted Lemon at Littorai in Sebastopol and an additional harvest in Italy under Franco Bernabei at Selvapiana in Chianti Rufina. Christopher's winemaking style is aimed at austerity and classicism; he intends to clearly translate a sense of place and time (of vineyard provenance and vintage ...
- Star winemaker Franco Bernabei is originally from Veneto yet has come to be synonymous with great Sangiovese blends. From his home in Chianti, Franco has crafted some of the finest Tuscan wines ever, consulting for several select wineries and working alongside Neil & Maria Empson on numerous occasions; not merely as enologist but as a close friend.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Franco Bernabei Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Franco Bernabei Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.