Fingerlakes Wine Trails
If you need information on Fingerlakes Wine Trails, then you are in the right place.
- Explore Finger Lakes Wine Trails. Canandaigua, Cayuga, Keuka and Seneca are the four lakes that house the majority of the award-winning Finger Lakes wine trails. Great to visit any time of the year, the Finger Lakes wine trails are not just for summer. Finger Lakes wine trails fully embrace the wine culture, providing visitors and guests with an experience to learn more about wine and truly get a taste of what the Finger Lakes wine trails …
- Three Finger Lakes wine trails provide an easily navigable way to travel through the area while letting you taste what each has to offer. The wine trails, the Keuka Lake Wine Trail, the Seneca Lake Wine Trail and the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, take you around the lakes that give them their respective names. Request a Free Travel Guide
- Visit Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York and experience world-class New York wine, unique cultural opportunities and stunning scenery. Home to the Keuka Lake, Cayuga Lake and Seneca Lake wine trails, over 200 wineries and a variety of activities in every season, the Finger Lakes are an ideal location for your family, romantic or individual getaway.
- 607-535-8080 / 877-536-2717. The Seneca Lake Wine Trail has over 30 member wineries that invite you to experience a destination rich in history, beauty, and the production of world-class wines. Our members boast a "Grown Here. Made Here." wine tasting experience, tantalizing your tastebuds with locally harvested juices and hand crafted wines. Visiting our members wineries at your leisure and …
- We are now open for the 2021 season! For 14 years, Experience! The Finger Lakes has been recognized by TripAdvisor as one of the best wine tours in the country, and the number one overall of Finger Lakes wine tours! Our 2021 Season kicks off, continuing the highest level of health and safety, in personalized small-format tour experience, delivered at the same level of excellence people have come to expect …
- Seneca Lake has more than 50 beautiful vineyards that stretch for hundreds of acres on the sloping hills that ring the lake. The Seneca Wine Trail includes 34 of these vineyards, and draws more than half a million visitors each year to sample the fruits of the local vintners' labors. Participating wineries host tasting events throughout the year, including food and wine pairings.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Fingerlakes Wine Trails?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Fingerlakes Wine Trails. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.