Finger Lakes Wine Center
If you need information on Finger Lakes Wine Center, then you are in the right place.
- The wine center hosted a party after the Fingerlakes Dragon Boat Festival. The staff were welcoming and the center is interesting, with information all around about the local area, maps, and grapes/wine …9 TripAdvisor reviews
- Finger Lakes Wine Center. The Wine Center is housed in the historic Bay House near the conservatory at Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park. Sample and purchase wines & foods from over 40 New York wineries & specialty food products. Open daily at 11 am, mid-May through mid-October. Description The Carriage House also offers a conference room for up to 40 people, U-Shape room for …Location: 151 Charlotte Street, Canandaigua, 14424, NY
- Finger Lakes Wine Country is a deep taste of a pure, refreshing environment, a leisurely discovery of postcard-perfect towns, and an experience of warm, genuine makers and crafters of world-class wines, beers, and spirits who like nothing better than to share the secrets and stories of a wine country …
- Follow the Canandaigua Wine Trail on a half- or full-day guided tour of the Finger Lakes’ wineries, vineyards, and tasting rooms. This wine trail experience includes tastings at three or four vineyard, and the full-day tour features a bistro-style lunch at Nolan's on …3.5/5(8)
- Finger Lakes in upstate New York is a key wine-growing region in the United States, where the cool climate and longer, snowy winters produce wines similar to those coming from parts of Germany. Notable wine from the Finger Lakes region includes some excellent riesling and ice wine.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Finger Lakes Wine Center?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Finger Lakes Wine Center. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.