Export Wine From Australia To Russia
If you need information on Export Wine From Australia To Russia, then you are in the right place.
- Export Market Guide - Russia. This content is restricted to wine exporters and levy-payers. Some reports are available for purchase to non-levy payers/exporters. All regulatory information for exporting wine goods to Russia including the regulatory environment, duties and taxes, and permitted additives. Russia entered into the Eurasian Economic ...
- Russia Export Market Guide Next version available: I'm looking to sell my wine in All markets Africa / Middle East Canada China (including Hong Kong) Japan Oceania other parts of Asia other parts of Europe South America United Kingdom United States
- Market profile. Australia has imposed sanctions on Russia in response to the Ukraine crisis. The sanctions section in DFAT will provide case-by-case advice on the application of sanctions law. We encourage Australian companies with existing business activities with entities located in Russia to register on DFAT’s Online Sanctions Administration System (OSAS).
- Russia is an important emerging market, defined by both its size and its growth potential. Many Australian companies have been successfully exporting to Russia for years. Australian small and medium-sized companies are now represented in the market alongside large, well-established multinational companies.
- We will do all we can to ensure that your premium Australian wine will arrive safely at your destination. To learn more about how we can assist you, please direct your Australian wine export enquiries to Glenn Phelps, Export Sales, using the following online form: Glenn Phelps. Export Sales. +61 3 …
- Russia, the world’s seventh largest wine market, is a vital vino stop on global export markets. Traditional tipples are losing ground amongst Russian drinkers as, despite the lingering effects of recession, consumption and imports of international wines are gaining ground in Russian once more.
- Apr 01, 2014 · increase of roughly 16 percent from 2012. Italy is the largest wine exporting country to Russia and maintains nearly 29 percent market share. In 2013, Italy supplied the most amount of wine in volume with 76,3 million liters worth $ 347.7 million (up 32 percent). Table 4. Russia: Wine Imports: Top 15 Exporting Countries by Value (U.S. Dollars)
- Jun 23, 2018 · To export wine from Australia, you must have a Wine Export Licence (which we have) and follow the processes set out by Australian Government. Brand owners can export their wines, in fact, any licensed wine exporter is also able to export other brand owners wines ( Parallel Import ), as long as they are genuine and legitimately purchased.
- Apr 21, 2017 · The main players who export wine to Russia are also changing. Spain remained the main supplier of both bulk and bottled wine in 2016, but South Africa and one of Russia’s neighbours, Georgia, have seen massive increases in exports (75% and 40% respectively). Producers from these two countries should take advantage of the positive trend.
- Jul 04, 2020 · Wine export from Russia. According to the Federal Customs Service of Russia, wine exports from Russia amounted to just under 4.34 million litres in 2019. Compared to 2018, this represents a growth by volume of 31.1%. The Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, Moldova and Belarus were the largest importers of Russian wine in 2019.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Export Wine From Australia To Russia?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Export Wine From Australia To Russia. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.