If you need information on Elke Wines, then you are in the right place.
- Everyone in the Anderson Valley knows the Elke family. They have been growing grapes since the 1970’s. The vineyards have long been a source of grapes for top Pinot Noir and sparkling wine …Location: 12351 CA-128 , Boonville, CA 95415
- Elk Wines is family owned and operated, our focus is on perfecting each vintage in order to create exceptional wine that stands up to the best in the market, accessible to all wine lovers.
- Wines from "Elke" (119 wines) 1 - 50 of 119 Sort order. Red. 2010 Elke Cabernet Sauvignon Evans Cara May Vineyard (view label images) Napa Valley. White. 2004 Elke Chardonnay Napa Valley. Drink 2004-2009. White. 2015 Elke Chardonnay Mary Elke (view label images) ...
- Elke is primarily a grape grower with acreage in two Anderson Valley locations and another in Napa Valley. Known for years for her Mary Elke Apple Juice, she also makes Pinot Noir and Chardonnay and she is president of the Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association.
- Elke Vineyards are "growers", farming Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, and Merlot. Elke Vineyards began more than twenty years ago, and has grown fruit for many, many wineries over the years. The Elke family has been growing Pinot Noir grapes in the Anderson Valley since 1990. Chances are, you have tasted the wine from Elke Vineyards' grapes.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Elke Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Elke Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.