Diabetes Swine Flu Uk
If you need information on Diabetes Swine Flu Uk, then you are in the right place.
- Jan 15, 2019 · Diabetes and swine flu are not associated. If you have diabetes, there is no greater likelihood of you developing swine flu However, those people with diabetes that develop swine flu may find blood sugar levels become affected, and diabetes management and treated must be adjusted accordingly.
- The Department of Health (DH) has issued an information leaflet on swine flu and launched a television advertising campaign to give people advice on how to prevent the disease from spreading. Swine flu is a respiratory disease and has some elements of a virus found in pigs. Swine flu has now been confirmed in a number of countries and it is spreading from human to human, which could lead to ...
- Swine flu management more difficult for people with diabetes "People with diabetes are a high risk group when it comes to managing the flu," said Caroline Butler, Care Advisor at Diabetes UK. "Having flu can really upset diabetes control and cause blood glucose levels to fluctuate.
- Swine flu is apparently more likely to strike those with asthma, and also those with diabetes . Although diabetics don’t necessarily face a greater risk of catching swine flu, they are in a high risk group when it comes to managing the virus alongside their condition . Care Advisor at leading diabetes charity Diabetes UK, […]
- Jun 15, 2009 · Alert: Important information about swine flu Last updated 6:29 PM Sunday 03 May 2009 There are more than a dozen confirmed cases of swine flu in the UK, and many more are under investigation. Read the latest official advice and find out about the simple steps you can take to help protect yourself and others.
- Jul 13, 2009 · Sorry but the normal flu jab is no protection at all to swine flu. Wakman - sorry but it does sound like your daughter had swine flu. I had a long conversation with a GP (not my old one nor my cretin of a new one) and there are a list of symptoms and you may only get one or several or all.
- Oct 23, 2009 · I enquired about the swine flu jab. Apparently where we live, the swine flu jab will be given by priority and I will be notified by letter. I think as a diabetic and as someone who lives with somebody else who also has a chronic condition and who works in the community, I would like the swine flu jab. Let's hope there is enough to go around!
- Sep 13, 2017 · HealthDay Reporter WEDNESDAY, Sept. 13, 2017 (HealthDay News) -- Young people who've been infected with the H1N1 swine flu virus may be at …
- People with diabetes are considered an ‘at-risk’ group when it comes to seasonal flu. Vaccinations are available across the country from October through to early November. Seasonal flu is a serious illness, and because people with diabetes are considered at particular risk, …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Diabetes Swine Flu Uk?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Diabetes Swine Flu Uk. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.