If you need information on Ciavolich Winery, then you are in the right place.
- The grapes are selected and harvested by hand and taken in the winery to be destemmed and crushed. The must ferments in steel vats under controlled temperature and following delestage and remontage are done. The wine is then transferred in old barrels and barriques where it ages for a year.
- Discover Ciavolich, a winery in Abruzzo, Italy and explore their most popular wines. Discover Ciavolich, a winery in Abruzzo, Italy and explore their most popular wines. 6. Winery Ciavolich. Italy · Abruzzo. Average Rating 3.7 (2729 Ratings) Wines. 30. Contact Ciavolich C.da Salmacina, 11 . …
- This 50-hectare estate held some of the most prime vineyard lands in the area and was eventually planted to Montepulciano, Trebbiano, and Cococciola. Since 2004, the estate has been run by Chiara Ciavolich and her husband Gianluca. They have brought a modern approach with traditional philosophy to the viticulture and winemaking.
- Dedicated to the history and the natural caves of the first winery built in Miglianico in 1853, Antrum encloses the Ciavolich’s personality and centenary story rooted in Abruzzo. The grapes come from the vines planted by Giuseppe Ciavolich in the 60s and 70s on the estate of Loreto Aprutino.
- 11 rows · Contact Information for, and services offered by, Ciavolich. One of 102,035 wine stores and …
- Sep 20, 2016 · The Ciavolichs were wool merchants who, in 1500, arrived in Miglianico and where, in 1853, the family constructed their first wine cellar, which is one of today’s most ancient winemaking buildings in Abruzzo. Their vineyards spread over the entire surrounding hillside, and life revolved around the harvest and the subsequent wine production.
- Cerasuolo is the wine that was once offered to guests to welcome them and to demonstrate how good they had been during the harvest. The grapes are those of the youngest rows of the estate and they are hand-picked and crushed-destemmed and the must is left in contact with the skins for about 8 hours and then vinified in white.
- Chiara Ciavolich’s land holdings are in the heart of Abruzzo, benefiting from extreme diurnal temperature changes and fewer clouds due to nearby mountain ranges. Chiara is known in the EU for crafting sleek, refined expressions of Montepulciano, Pecorino, and Trebbiano that far transcend the bulk wine reputation of the region.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Ciavolich Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Ciavolich Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.