Byron Lee And The Dragonaires Dollar Wine Lyrics
If you need information on Byron Lee And The Dragonaires Dollar Wine Lyrics, then you are in the right place.
- DOLLAR WINE LYRICS by BYRON LEE & THE DRAGONAIRES: She love how ah moving me body / When ah sing... She love how ah moving me body / When ah sing / Oye, oh yoye / You got to teach me Mister Trini... Flashlyrics
- Byron Lee & The Dragonaires Lyrics - by Popularity. 1. Don't Bother Me. 2. 007 Shanty Town. 3. Give Me Soca. 4. Always On My Mind.
- Mar 10, 2011 · Dollar WineByron Lee & The DragonairesArranged by Neville HindsCarnival FeverDynamicJamaica 1991
- "Dollar Wine" MIDI File Backing Track. Dollar Wine is a song recorded by award-winning ska band, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires of Jamaica. This is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices.
- Nani wine down low. Nani wine down low. Nani wine down so. Nani wine down so. Nani wine down low. Nani wine down low. People started watching. The way how she was wining. Exposing culturally.
- Tiny Winey! Went away so long. Now she's back home. Railing down the town. [Hook] I come to rump. I come to jump. I come to - ahhhhh! I want to Rumba.
- Jan 15, 2008 · dis a one vid fuh de dallawine soca song. de pics a go with de song, buh nah de wine bottle, if yuh geh one good comment of a good advice type if yuh nah geh...Author: Born_A_Gent
Did you find the information you are interested in about Byron Lee And The Dragonaires Dollar Wine Lyrics?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Byron Lee And The Dragonaires Dollar Wine Lyrics. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.