Byron Kosuge Winery
If you need information on Byron Kosuge Winery, then you are in the right place.
- Byron Kosuge, Winemaker of Miura Vineyards. Byron was born and raised in Davis, California and studied English and American Literature before settling on wine as a vocation At the University Of California at Davis where he was also Kemiji’s roommate!
- About the Winery Owner and winemaker Byron Kosuge spent the first fifteen years of his winemaking career in Saintsbury in Carneros. His time there established him as …
- B. Kosuge Wines Byron Kosuge, former winemaker at Saintsbury makes several wines under the B. Kosuge Wines label including a Pinot Noir called "The Shop." The name,“The Shop”, is a reference to Walsh Vineyard Management whose owners Brian worked with for many years.
- Dec 15, 2020 · Over his 35-year career, Byron Kosuge has encountered plenty of challenging vintages. But the winemaker, working in Sebastopol, Calif., will be …
- Mar 06, 2018 · Byron doing a vineyard inspection before harvest In terms of winemaking and grape growing, the future is a bit more clear. We’re well down the path towards organic farming which is exciting and which I think is necessary for the health of the Farm over the long haul.
- Feb 27, 2007 · Byron Kosuge, 47, is a California-based winemaker with more than 20 vintages of experience under his belt. He specializes in Syrah and Pinot Noir. Kosuge is a California native, and wine is in his blood—his father was a professor of plant pathology at UC Davis.Author: James Molesworth
Did you find the information you are interested in about Byron Kosuge Winery?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Byron Kosuge Winery. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.