Byron Kosuge Winemaker
If you need information on Byron Kosuge Winemaker, then you are in the right place.
- Byron Kosuge, Winemaker. Since I named this brand after myself, perhaps I should explain who I am. I was born and raised in the Central Valley town of Davis, California. Yes, the one with the University. My late father grew up on a farm in Colorado before moving to California and becoming a university Biochemist, so there is farming in my blood.
- Byron Kosuge, Winemaker of Miura Vineyards Byron was born and raised in Davis, California and studied English and American Literature before settling on wine as a vocation At the University Of California at Davis where he was also Kemiji’s roommate!
- Dec 15, 2020 · Over his 35-year career, Byron Kosuge has encountered plenty of challenging vintages. But the winemaker, working in Sebastopol, Calif., will be …
- Feb 27, 2007 · Byron Kosuge, 47, is a California-based winemaker with more than 20 vintages of experience under his belt. He specializes in Syrah and Pinot Noir. Kosuge is a California native, and wine is in his blood—his father was a professor of plant pathology at UC Davis.Author: James Molesworth
- Byron Kosuge was the winemaker at Saintsbury. Dan notes that they never made ostentatious wines and he asks Byron Kosuge whether their style was already set when he started working there. He says the style was established since 1981 when he started in 1985. The founders were Burgundy lovers and that was their inspiration and their standard.
- Mar 06, 2018 · Byron Kosuge: In His Own Words. Nearly 16 years ago I was introduced to Byron Kosuge by mutual friends. At the time, he had been quietly making a name for himself in the wine world for more than a decade. I was drawn to his soft-spoken, humble personality and sensed the depth of his wine knowledge.
- Dec 18, 2019 · Byron Kosuge was the winemaker at Saintsbury. Dan notes that they never made ostentatious wines and he asks Byron Kosuge whether their style was already set when he started working there. He says the style was established since 1981 when he started in 1985. The founders were Burgundy lovers and that was their inspiration and their standard.
- Byron Kosuge, former winemaker at Saintsbury makes several wines under the B. Kosuge Wines label including a Pinot Noir called "The Shop." The name,“The Shop”, is a reference to Walsh Vineyard Management whose owners Brian worked with for many years.
- Bryon Kosuge is a native Californian, born and raised in Davis, California. Byron is a purist with over 30 years of winemaking experience. He prefers unadorned wines, or at least those that carry their adornment gracefully. Byron wants to be as natural as he can but don’t consider him a “natural” winemaker, in the current sense of the term.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Byron Kosuge Winemaker?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Byron Kosuge Winemaker. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.