Byrnes Wine Clitheroe
If you need information on Byrnes Wine Clitheroe, then you are in the right place.
- Wines by Tim Byrne Limited Scarhead Waddington Road West Bradford Clitheroe Lancashire BB7 3JF United Kingdom . Tel: 07795 254939 E-mail: [email protected] Our VAT number is GB 275003427, our company registration number is 10812696 …
- Award Winning Fine Wine Merchants. UPDATE D. BYRNE & CO. FINE WINES LTD. The builders of our beautiful Victorian building couldn’t have foreseen what the current crisis COVID-19 has brought upon us and, though the shop is dear to all our hearts and the narrow cellars charming to visit, at the moment we all need that little bit more space to operate.
- D. Byrne & Co. began its history in the 1870’s when Denis Byrne, son of an Irish surgeon, set up shop in Clitheroe. In his day we supplied farms across the fells with groceries and animal feed by horse and cart, with wines and spirits being only a small line of trade. Our cellars date back to the early 18th century, but the shop is firmly Victorian.
- Address D. Byrne Co.Victoria Brewery, Shawbridge, Clitheroe BB7 1NA Telephone: 01200 422281 Opening Times We are open six days per week. 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5
- A visit to Clitheroe is not complete without popping into Byrne's wine shop on King Street. You will find the largest selection of affordable and fine wines I have ever seen and every brand of whiskey/Bourbon form all around the world is on offer.4.5/5(8)
- In the words of Tim Atkin MW It’s hard to think of a wine that Byrne’s don’t stock. But the breadth and depth of the range is what makes this place so special. If ever there was a wine shop created by wine lovers for wine lovers, this is it. Andrew and Philip are brothers who have grown from childhood within the wine trade, guided from an early age by their father, Michael.
- D. Byrne & Co, Clitheroe A much-loved institution in the foodie-focused market town of Clitheroe, D Byrne & Co is acknowledged as one of the UK’s leading independent wine retailers. Joseph Byrne joined the family firm when he was just 16 and has hand-picked the selection of fine wines and spirits available at Bowland Food Hall.
- A light, juicy red with a ripe fruit sweetness, including aromas of raspberries, plums and cherries. On the palate sour cherry, raspberry coulis and soft tannins create this very approachable wine with an abundance of tangy red fruit and a savoury spiciness. Refreshing acidity on the finish. An Araldica classic, and a fantastic pasta wine.
- WINE TASTING We all missed our annual wine tasting so much last year that we have been finding ways to recreate the experience. Our good friend Simon Woods of Manchester Wine School is running an online wine course, the wines for which are available through us. Simon is a great communicator who makes the world of wine fun and approachable.Location: Victoria Brewery, Shawbridge, Clitheroe, BB71NA
- Wines by Tim Byrne. 748 likes. Wine/Spirits. Hi all. I am very happy to report that after an 18 month absence due to illness, I am now up and running again.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Byrnes Wine Clitheroe?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Byrnes Wine Clitheroe. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.