Bv Latour Wine
If you need information on Bv Latour Wine, then you are in the right place.
- 2017 Georges de Latour Cabernet Sauvignon Recognized as the benchmark Rutherford Cabernet since 1936, its inaugural vintage.
- BV Cabernet Sauvignon Georges de Latour Private Reserve 1973.95%(92)
- Beaulieu Vineyard Reserve wines are handcrafted from the finest grapes of the vintage, focusing on our premier estates in Rutherford, Carneros and other Napa Valley appellations. For more than 100 years, Beaulieu Vineyard has set the benchmark for rich, classic Napa Valley wines. Our legacy honors the marriage between state-of-the-art technology and gentle, traditional winemaking methods, a ...
- 2015 Georges de Latour Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum Recognized as the benchmark Rutherford Cabernet since 1936, its inaugural vintage.
- Beaulieu Vineyard (BV) is one of Napa Valley's most historic wineries, founded in 1900 by Georges de Latour. The Georges de Latour Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has been the benchmark California Cabernet for decades, and Beaulieu continues to be a leader in the Napa Valley and Rutherford AVA's. Today, Winemaker Trevor Durling continues the great tradition and legacy of finely …
- Le Corps de Latour. A specially curated selection of our reserve wines for those who enjoy collecting the best wines Napa has to offer including the iconic Georges de Latour Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. 2-4 bottles per shipment. $275 avg per shipment (+ tax and shipping) JOIN NOW
- 1974 Beaulieu Vineyard BV Georges de Latour Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. Avg. Price (ex-tax) $212 / 750ml. Critics Score. 90 / 100. User Rating. 4 / 5. Style. Red, Bold and Structured.90%(90)
- One of the Founding Wineries in Napa Valley Georges de Latour and his wife, along with "the Maestro," André Tchelistcheff, established a legacy of quality wine that transcends the generations. 100 Years of Quality Wine
- Jun 30, 2019 · The 1981 vintage was filled with lighter wines, including the BV Georges de Latour. Of the three wines, it was clearly the lagger. Mother Nature gifted Joel Atkin with consecutive outstanding years from 1984 to 1987. Each harvest was splendid; consumers had only to choose their favorite style.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Bv Latour Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Bv Latour Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.