Bv 2009 Red Wine
If you need information on Bv 2009 Red Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Robert Parker's Wine Advocate. The 2009 Reserve Tapestry is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Malbec. Dark red fruit, flowers, licorice are some of the notes that emerge from this sleek, beautifully balanced red .... Anticipated maturity: 2011-2017. WS …
- Our 2009 Beaulieu Vineyard Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon captures this area with briary blackberry, dark plum, black cherry, chocolate and tobacco leaf. The famous Rutherford Dust gives the wine cocoa-powder tannins and texture, while well …
- Dec 18, 2014 · Average of 87.3 points in 8 community wine reviews on 2009 Beaulieu Vineyard Red Blend, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink.87%(8)
- Showing '2009 Bv' search results. Compare prices for this wine, at 17,000+ online wine stores.
- A perfect marriage of complexity and approachability, this 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon offers lucsious black cherry and berry aromas balanced by rich mocha and sweet vanilla top notes. Juicy dark fruit dominates the palate, lending a full-bodied smoothness to the soft tannins and toasted oak. The wine's appealing interplay of ripe fruit and integrated oak makes it perfect food companion, pairing well with …
- Winemaker Notes. BV selected vineyards from the 26-mile length of Napa Valley to layer their 2009 Merlot with aromas and flavors reminiscent of sun-ripened cherries, blackberries and juicy plums. Rose, cocoa, truffle and cigar-box terroir notes mingle with the vibrant fruit expression, along with toffee, vanilla and warm spice nuances from ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Bv 2009 Red Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Bv 2009 Red Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.