Betz Family Winery Pere De Famille 2022
If you need information on Betz Family Winery Pere De Famille 2022, then you are in the right place.
- South Africa Wine & Safari 2022; We are proud to support Russell Wilson and Ciara's Why Not You Foundation ... + SUPPORT. About Us. We are happy to be a limited production winery and grow patiently as quality allows. Each barrel of wine is like a child to us and we agonize over every little step and evaluate its impact on taking quality to the ...
- Another stellar bottling, the 2018 Pere de Famille is mostly Cabernet Sauvignon with 10% Petit Verdot and 2% Merlot. Displaying a deep ruby color at the core and firm red ruby rim, the nose opens to the mineral tension expected of Red Mountain with a dark red-fruited essence, black cherry, dark plum and dusty raspberry with an elegant oak richness and dusty red flower petals.Price: $78
- This is the second most highly rated Columbia Valley wine (based on critic scores): the 2018 vintage was given a score of 94 by The Wine Advocate and the 2016 vintage was given a score ... Stores and prices for 'Betz Family Winery Pere de Famille Cabernet Sa ... ' prices, stores, tasting notes and market data.92%(92)
- One of the most popular with Wine-Searcher users compared with other wines from Columbia Valley. Interest in this wine is less pronounced than in previous years.Priced in the top 20% fo ... Stores and prices for 'Betz Family Winery Pere de Famille ... ' tasting …92%(92)
- "A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Merlot, the 2017 Pere de Famille has a rich nose of black fruit and a structured, chewy core. Medium-bodied and dense on the palate, the wine shows an impeccable balance and steadily growing tannins on the back of the mid-palate.
- 95-97+ Another gorgeous wine, the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Père de Famille is a blend of 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Petit Verdot and 5% Merlot mostly from Red Mountain. Pure crème de cassis, graphite, and liquid violet notes all give way to a primary, rich, unctuous beauty that stays pure and polished. It has incredible potential.
- "Tasted as a barrel sample, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Pere de Famille is a head turner offering a detailed, mineral-laced, full-bodied, fresh and elegant style that doesn’t lack for oomph or structure. It has classic notes of cassis, smoked tobacco and graphite, with nicely integrated acidity and a …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Betz Family Winery Pere De Famille 2022?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Betz Family Winery Pere De Famille 2022. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.