Best Wineries In Campania
If you need information on Best Wineries In Campania, then you are in the right place.
- Nov 27, 2013 · A guide to the top 5 regional wines to sample in southern Italy’s Campania region. Credits: Flickr Grapes have been grown in the fertile soil of Campania since ancient times, and one of the pleasures of traveling through this region in southern Italy is the chance to discover the unique varieties of wine produced in this area. From the rolling hillsides in the provinces of Benevento and ...Location: Via San Tommaso D'Aquino, 18, Italy, 09134
- Nov 28, 2018 · According to Italy’s national statistics agency, Istat, Campania makes up just 3.3% of Italy’s vineyards, with roughly 29,000ha planted. Scroll down to see Aldo’s top wines from Campania Aglianico is the most widely planted grape variety here, known for producing powerful yet charismatic red wines.Author: Aldo Fiordelli
- 26 rows · Dec 17, 2020 · Campania is region which forms the "shin" of Italy's boot, and whose largest …
- Off the beaten path, in the Cilento hills of southern Campania, outside Paestum, winemaker Bruno de Conciliis is successfully pursuing a singular vision with his label, Viticoltori de Conciliis....
- Oct 09, 2018 · Both wines have very good levels of acidity, and offer excellent aging potential, as much as 10-15 years in the finest vintages, such as 2010 and 2015, which were exceptional years in Campania.
- For the most part, 2015 in Campania is a vintage of powerful red and white wines. However, the latter are generally less perfumed than usual due to the heat of the year. In my opinion, Greco fared best, generally speaking, among Campania’s white wines.
- Nov 04, 2015 · Aglianico is one of the most revered wines of Campania. In this article we review several Aglianico single varietals and blends. Aglianico is the principal grape of the DOCG Taurasi, which is grown in the province of Avellino (see map). It is frequently blended with another Campania grape, Piedirosso, named for its red colored stems.
- Napa has dozens of other wineries worth noting, such as Beaulieu, Cakebread, Clos Pegase, Ehlers, Mondavi, Pine Ridge, Shrader, Silver Oak to name a few. The smaller wineries will often receive guests on an appointment-only basis, so always call ahead, or visit their website for availability.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Best Wineries In Campania?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Best Wineries In Campania. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.