Bernard Fouquet Vouvray Wines
If you need information on Bernard Fouquet Vouvray Wines, then you are in the right place.
- Showing 'Bernard Fouquet Vouvray' search results. Find who stocks this wine, and at what price.
- This is the one of the most popular wines from Vouvray. However, there has been a lowering of demand over the past year.This wine is difficult to find.This is typically priced for a win ... Stores and prices for 'Bernard Fouquet Domaine des Aubuisieres Vouvra ... ' prices, stores, tasting notes and market data.88%(88)
- Vouvray Pétillant and Vouvray Mousseux are the official (if rarely used) titles for Vouvray's sparkling wines, made from Chenin Blanc. The former is semi sparkling, the latter fully so. The former is semi sparkling, the latter fully so.88%(89)
- This is above average in popularity for wines from Vouvray. On the other hand, there has been a lowering of demand over the past year.This wine is hard to find.This is comparatively ine ... Stores and prices for 'Bernard Fouquet Domaine des Aubuisieres Vouvra ...89%(89)
- Bernard Fouquet is an old hand at Vouvray, perhaps one of the very top makers. This dry Vouvray (not a common thing, though not exactly rare) is priced rather like an entry-level Vouvray. It is quite widely available at prices from $17 up to $21, averaging about $19 (per Wine Searcher Pro). Bernard Fouquet Domaine des Aubuisieres Vouvray Cuvée de Silex: Tasting Impressions
- This is above average in popularity for wines from Vouvray. Furthermore, this wine has been getting more popular over the past year.This wine is difficult to find.More affordable than t ... Stores and prices for 'Bernard Fouquet Domaine des Aubuisi ... ' tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in Belgium.89%(89)
- Bernard Fouquet, Vouvray Brut A champagne-style sparkling from the Loire that brings sensational value. This we have to admit rather grudgingly, having been so completely, humiliatingly duped by this frenchman in a blind tasting , where it was pitted against a renowned English sparkler.
- Overall Vouvray’s 2,200 hectares of vineyard is made up of around 50% clay limestone and 50% silty clay and flint. Bernard’s own vineyards reflect this mix, dedicated to Chenin Blanc, the only variety permitted in Vouvray. His wines range in style from sparkling to sec, sec tendre (just off dry), demi-sec, moelleux (sweet) and liquoreux (intensely sweet).
- After gaining experience in Alsace and Burgundy, Bernard Fouquet established his own winery in 1982 in the Loire, focussed on the Chenin Blanc grape. He soon created a trial and error knowledge of his terroir and by the mid-late 1990s, when Vouvray had a series of stellar vintages, Fouquet wines were among the foremost in the world market for the price.
- Bernard Fouquet has around 30ha of Chenin vines, planted across a range of soils, from limestone to flint. Each parcel is hand-picked and vinified separately, with fermentation taking place partly in oak barrels and partly in old glass-lined vats cut into the rock. A …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Bernard Fouquet Vouvray Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Bernard Fouquet Vouvray Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.