Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2007
If you need information on Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2007, then you are in the right place.
- Andrew Wills' flagship wine is called Sorella; the 2007 Sorella, sourced entirely from the Champoux Vineyard, one of Washington's finest sites, is made up of 72% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc, 10% Merlot, and 3% Petit Verdot.
- Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2007 was last available in February 2021, with an average price of $84 USD Search help
- Indicative blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot. Formerly released under Columbia Valley AVA.. Critics have scored this wine 92 points. Users have rated this ... Stores and prices for '2007 Andrew Will Winery Sorella, Horse ... ' tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in USA.93%(93)
- Average of 92.7 points in 127 community wine reviews on 2007 Andrew Will Sorella, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink.93%(127)
- Indicative blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot. Formerly released under Columbia Valley AVA.. Critics have scored this wine 92 points. Users have rate ... Stores and prices for '2007 Andrew Will Winery Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills' …
- Critics have scored this as one of the top 5 Horse Heaven Hills wines: The Wine Advocate gave the 2016 vintage a score of 96 and Wine Spectator gave the 2014 vintage a score of 93.A couple o ... Stores and prices for 'Andrew Will Winery Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills' …93%(93)
- “I am not interested in the similarities of my wines but the differences. The different identities of our vineyards and varietals which explore the identity of Washington State as distinct from California or Bordeaux.” - Chris Camarda
- The 175 acre vineyard was first planted in 1972 and Block 1, the oldest section, provides the Cabernet Sauvignon for Andrew Will’s Sorella. Paul Champoux, for whom the vineyard is named, retired in 2014 as an owner and vineyard manager.
- Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2005 from Columbia Valley, Washington - This 2005 vintage of Sorella is a blend of 65% Block I and II Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Franc, and 6% Petit Verdot grown from vines with an a...
- Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2015 from Columbia Valley, Washington - As usual Champoux vineyard shines through in this Cabernet Sauvignon dominant blend in all the best ways. Notes of blackberries, red plum and current intermingl...4.2/5(7)
Did you find the information you are interested in about Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2007?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Andrew Will Winery Sorella 2007. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.