2021 Betz Family Winery Syrah La Cote Rousse
If you need information on 2021 Betz Family Winery Syrah La Cote Rousse, then you are in the right place.
- Our Story. Since our first vintage in 1997 we’ve had a single-minded goal of crafting compelling wines with individual character that are approachable and age worthy, and which showcase Washington as a distinguished wine region of the world.
- One of the top wines from Red Mountain that people are searching for. In addition, this wine has been getting more popular over the past year.Priced above average for red wine from Red ... Stores and prices for 'Betz Family Winery La Cote Rousse Syrah, Red M ... ' …92%(92)
- Our Syrah, La Côte Rousse, is named for the third daughter he never had (the redhead), as well as for the fact that our grapes come from a terrific site in the Red Mountain appellation. Because of the heat in 2001, we harvested this site early: we pulled these grapes off on September 20, a …
- 2003 La Côte Rousse, Syrah It took us until 2003, but we finally achieved a long range goal for our Syrah La Côte Rousse, uniting the Syrah grapes from the two founders of Red Mountain, Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyard and Jim Holmes of Ciel du Cheval Vineyard.
- Originating half each in Ranch at the End of the Road (source of this bottling’s first appearances in 1999 and 2000) and neighboring Ciel du Cheval (tapped since 2001) on Red Mountain, the Betz 2010 Syrah Le Cote Rousse features ripe but tart-edged dark cherry and plum accented by smoky, carnal, saline, mouthwateringly savory notes that ...
- Jeb Dunnuck, Wine Advocate, 95 More mineral-driven, with savory spices, dried earth and floral notes balanced by a rocking core of fruit, the 2012 Syrah La Cote Rousse is more backwards and reticent than the La Serenne, and will need short-term cellaring to unwind.
- Jeb Dunnuck, Wine Advocate, (barrel tasting), 92-95 Always more structured and burly than the La Serenne, the 2011 Syrah La Cote Rousse is no exception and exhibits classic blackberry, currant, iron, wild herb and cracked pepper-like aromas and flavors to go with a medium to full-bodied, balanced and exceedingly pure mouthfeel.
- 2008 La Côte Rousse, Syrah Red Mountain vineyards once again put their signature on this wine. Despite the blend of four clones from two vineyards, 2008 La Côte Rousse ultimately is strongly influenced by its origin.
- Critics have scored this wine 91 points. Users have rated this wine 4 out of 5 stars. Red Mountain is a small American Viticultural Area in the US state of Washington, located entirely ... Stores and prices for '2012 Betz Family Winery La Cote Rousse Syrah, ... ' prices, stores, tasting notes and market data.91%(92)
Did you find the information you are interested in about 2021 Betz Family Winery Syrah La Cote Rousse?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 2021 Betz Family Winery Syrah La Cote Rousse. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.