2006 Uriah Wine
If you need information on 2006 Uriah Wine, then you are in the right place.
- 2006 Spring Valley Vineyards "Uriah" Walla Walla Valley Bordeaux Blend SKU #1045092 93 points Wine Enthusiast This new Uriah marks a return to form; big, brawny, chewy and complex, yet generous and complete. The blend continues as before-54% Merlot, 33% Cab Franc, 7% Petit Verdot, and 6% Malbec, all estate-grown.
- 2006 vintage of Uriah ranked #60 on Wine Spectator’s “Top 100” list. 2010. Inaugural 2010 vintage of SHARILEE Petit Verdot introduced. It is only fitting to name this Petit Verdot, long known to be a grape of great vibrancy, after Sharilee Corkrum Derby. 2011. Kate Derby Raymond joins winemaking team. Home.
- Blend: 43% Cabernet Franc, 38% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petit Verdot, 2% Malbec. Aging: 18 months in 100% French oak, 40% new. Alcohol: 14.5%. TA: 0.50 g/100 mL. F:
- Our Heritage and Our Land Captured in Our Wines. We produce limited production estate grown and bottled red wine from Walla Walla, Washington.
- Spring Valley Uriah 2010 from Walla Walla Valley, Columbia Valley, Washington - #27 Wine Spectator Top 100 of 2013The 2010 Uriah is an expression of the Spring Valley terroir. The nose is refined with scents of almond paste, clove and licor...
Did you find the information you are interested in about 2006 Uriah Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 2006 Uriah Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.